Monday, February 17, 2014

Going Scandinavian, part III

I've completed the custom order for Scandinavian style placemats and a BIG coordinating table runner.

I told you it was big.

The customer has a very large, handmade dining room table and wanted the runner to hang off both ends of the table.

The table is 72" long, so I made the runner about 85", which should give it a generous amount of drape at either end of the table.

Final dimensions of the runner:  18 x 85".  I believe this is the longest table runner I've ever made!



Eight of these placemats will complete her table decor!  (She had bought a set of 4 of these from my Etsy store, then ordered the table runner and 4 additional placemats)









The fabrics are the "Stockholm" collection from Robert Kaufman fabrics, plus a few add-ins from my own stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment