Monday, December 14, 2015

A Handmade Holiday




As usual, I'm having a busy holiday season-- for us musicians it's typically the busiest time of the year.  One must Make Hay While the Sun Shines, so to speak.

I've made a few small gifts for friends:

A friend who is new to sewing is getting an upcycled pincushion.  (It's upcycled due to old cd's being the base.  I've done selvage versions of this in my etsy store )















I thought she might also enjoy some appliques to add to her projects.

















What wouldn't look better with a cat on it?


















Since I was already using the cat die for the Accuquilt Go cutter I cut out a bunch more for a set of dish towels going to another friend.

















There's definitely a feline theme to gift giving this year!

















And as long as we're on the subject of cats:

Here's the newest set of cat placemats,  now available in my Etsy store. 



1 comment:

  1. Can you make a quilt using the shapes of the instruments? Would love to see them, too.

    http://instrumentees.com/

    ReplyDelete